Download CBSE Revised Mathematics Syllabus 2020-21 (Class 9-10) PDF for free from cbseacademic.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
CBSE Revised Mathematics Syllabus 2020-21 (Class 9-10)
The Syllabus in the subject of Mathematics has undergone changes from time to time in accordance with the growth of the subject and emerging needs of society. The present revised syllabus has been designed in accordance with National Curriculum Framework 2005 and as per guidelines given in the Focus Group on Teaching of Mathematics which is to meet the emerging needs of all categories of students. For motivating the teacher to relate the topics to real-life problems and other subject areas, greater emphasis has been laid on applications of various concepts.
The broad objectives of teaching of Mathematics at the secondary stage are to help the learners to:
- Consolidate the Mathematical knowledge and skills acquired at the upper primary stage;
- Acquire knowledge and understanding, particularly by way of motivation and visualization, of basic concepts, terms, principles, and symbols, and underlying processes and skills;
- Develop mastery of basic algebraic skills;
- Develop drawing skills;
- Feel the flow of reason while proving a result or solving a problem;
- Apply the knowledge and skills acquired to solve problems and wherever possible, by more than one method;
- To develop the ability to think, analyze and articulate logically;
- To develop an awareness of the need for national integration, protection of the environment,
- Observance of small family norms, removal of social barriers, elimination of gender biases;
- To develop the necessary skills to work with modern technological devices and mathematical software.
- To develop an interest in mathematics as a problem-solving tool in various fields for its beautiful structures and patterns, etc.
- To develop reverence and respect towards great Mathematicians for their contributions to the field of Mathematics;
- To develop an interest in the subject by participating in related competitions;
- To acquaint students with different aspects of Mathematics used in daily life;
- To develop an interest in students to study Mathematics as a discipline.
COURSE STRUCTURE CLASS –IX
|III||COORDINATE GEOMETRY 04||04|
|VI||STATISTICS & PROBABILITY||10|
COURSE STRUCTURE CLASS –X
|III||COORDINATE GEOMETRY 04||06|
|VII||STATISTICS & PROBABILITY||11|
Download the CBSE Revised Mathematics Syllabus 2020-21 (Class 9-10) in PDF format online from the link given below or alternative link.