CBSE Class 11 Sociology Syllabus 2019 – 20
CBSE Class 11 Sociology Syllabus 2019 – 20 PDF read online or download for free from the official website link given at the bottom of this article.
The CBSE Class 11 Sociology Syllabus covers all of the topics that you will cover in this session.
When studying Sociology in Class 11, you should only use the approved CBSE Syllabus. You will gain knowledge and perform well on the test if you study all of the topics in this curriculum from the recommended textbooks.
CBSE Class 11 Sociology Syllabus
- Sociology, society and its relationship with other social science disciplines – 8 marks
- Terms, concepts, and their uses in sociology – 8 marks
- Understanding social institute – 10 marks
- Culture and socialization – 8 marks
- During sociology research method – 6 marks
- Social structure, stratification, and social processes in society – 10 marks
- Social change and social order in rural and urban society – 10 marks
- Environment and society – 4 marks
- Introducing western sociologists – 8 marks
- Indian sociologists – 8 marks
Total marks – 80
How this helps us
It introduces pupils to the fundamental concepts of sociology, allowing them to observe and analyze social activity. to have an understanding of the complexities of social processes.
Students looking for the CBSE Class 11 Sociology Syllabus 2019 – 20 PDF can follow the link given in the post and save the file on their devices.