Download BPSC Judicial Examination Syllabus 2020 Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
BPSC Judicial Examination Syllabus 2020 Hindi
Syllabus for the BPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam :
The Bihar Judicial Service Preliminary exam has two papers :
- Paper 1 – multiple choice questions from General Studies / General Knowledge for 100 marks.
- Paper 2- multiple choice questions from Law topics for 150 marks.
1. General Knowledge including current affairs **
2. Elementary General Science
1. Law of Evidence & Procedure
2. Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
3. Hindu Law & Muhammadan Law
4. Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief Act
5. Law of Contracts & Torts
6. Commercial Law
The General knowledge paper will include both static and current GK related questions. Static GK refers to information that will not change e.g. Which city of the capital of India ?. Dynamic or current GK refers to facts that will change and get updated over time. e.g. Who is the current President of India?
Syllabus for the Bihar Judicial Service Main Exam
There are five compulsory papers, of which Hindi & English are of qualifying nature.
- General Knowledge / General Studies including Current Affairs – 150 marks
- Elementary General Science – 100 marks
- General Hindi – 100 marks
- General English – 100 marks
- Law of Evidence and Procedure – 150 marks
Download the BPSC Judicial Examination Syllabus 2020 in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.