Bootstrap Tutorial PDF
Bootstrap is a strong front-end framework that makes web development faster and easier. It offers HTML and CSS design templates for popular user interface components such as forms, buttons, navigations, dropdowns, alerts, modals, tabs, accordions, carousels, tooltips, and more. With Bootstrap, you can develop versatile and responsive web layouts in a fraction of the time.
Bootstrap was established in mid-2010 by a designer and a developer at Twitter. Bootstrap was previously known as Twitter Blueprint before becoming an open-source framework.
Work Of Bootstrap
- Responsive websites are simple to make.
- With pre-defined classes, you can rapidly design a multi-column layout.
- Different types of form layouts can be readily created.
- You can quickly design many navigation bar variations.
- You can simply construct accordions, modals, and other components without writing any JS code.
- To manage a big volume of content, you can easily construct dynamic tabs.
- To display hint text, you may easily construct tooltips and popovers.
- To display your content, you may quickly design a carousel or an image slider.
- Different types of alert boxes can be rapidly created.
What This Tutorial Do
Starting with the basics, such as the grid system, font styling mechanism, form styling methods, and ways for decorating popular user interface elements like tables, lists, and photos, this Bootstrap tutorial series covers all of the capabilities of the Bootstrap framework.
Finally, you’ll learn how to tweak and expand the functionality of Bootstrap’s advanced features, such as generating modal windows, dynamic tabs, tooltips, alerts, accordion menus, carousels, and scroll spy, utilizing the available options and techniques.