Download Axis Bank Re-KYC Form for Non-Individual Current & Savings Account PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Axis Bank Re-KYC Form for Non-Individual Current & Savings Account
This form can be used by the Non-Individual for KYC their Current & Savings account with the Axis bank. An account holder can receive this form from the nearest Axis branch or it can be download from the link is given below.
In this form, you have to mention the Name of the account holder, customer ID, Account Number, Address, and other details. After carefully filled this form you have to submit this form to that branch of Axis bank in which your account exists.
Document Required for KYC
- Registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern).
- Certificate/license issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act.
- Sales, GST return and income tax returns
- GST/CST/VAT certificate·
- Certificate /registration document issued by the Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.
- PAN Card of the Entity
- The complete Income Tax return (not just the acknowledgment) in the name of the sole proprietor where the firm’s income is reflected, duly authenticated/ acknowledged by the Income Tax Authorities.
KYC means Know Your Customer. Investors who want to invest in the market securities need to complete the KYC process. They need to fill the KYC form and submit it to the SEBI registered intermediary such as Asset Management Companies, banks, etc. along with the required KYC documents in order to be KYC compliant.
Download the Axis Bank Re-KYC Form for Non-Individual Current & Savings Account in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Axis Bank Re-KYC Form for Non-Individual Current & Savings Account