AWS Services List
AWS Services List PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a broad set of global cloud-based products including computing, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security, and enterprise applications: on-demand, available in seconds, with pay-as-you-go pricing. From data warehousing to deployment tools, directories to content delivery, over 200 AWS services are available.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses as web services—now commonly known as cloud computing. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace upfront capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business. With the cloud, businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT
infrastructure weeks or months in advance
AWS Services List PDF | Amazon Web Services List
- Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud): – EC2 is a cloud platform provided by Amazon that offers secure, and resizable compute capacity. Its purpose is to enable easy access and usability to developers for web-scale cloud computing, while allowing for total control of your compute resources.
- Amazon RDS (Relational Database Services):- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) makes database configuration, management, and scaling easy in the cloud. Automate tedious tasks such as hardware provisioning, database arrangement, patching, and backups – cost-effectively and proportionate to your needs.
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service):- Amazon S3, at its core, facilitates object storage, providing leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. Businesses of vast sizes can leverage S3 for storage and protect large sums of data for various use cases, such as websites, applications, backup, and more.
- Amazon Lambda:- Lambda permits you to run code without owning or managing servers. Users only pay for the compute time consumed.
- Amazon CloudFront:- CloudFront is a content delivery network platform that executes at rapid rates with the secure distribution of data, videos, apps, and APIs on a global scale with low delay-times. Connected with the global infrastructure of AWS, CloudFront integrates seamlessly with systems like Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, AWS Shield and Lambda@Edge to manage custom code, personalizing the experience.
- Amazon Glacier:- AWS Glacier services are secure, flexible, and affordable Amazon S3 cloud storage classes for data caching and prolonged backup. These storage classes ensure confident delivery while ensuring comprehensive security and compliance capabilities, while fulfilling the regulatory prerequisites
- Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service):- Amazon SNS is a fully managed messaging solution that provides low-cost infrastructure for bulk message delivery, primarily to mobile users. Users can chat directly with customers through system-to-system or app-to-person communication between decoupled microservice apps.
- Amazon EBS (Elastic Block Store):- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) is a high-performance block storage solution used within Amazon EC2 for throughput and transaction workloads of any size, at any time. It handles a diverse range of workloads, such as relational and non-relational databases, and enterprise applications.
- Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud):- Amazon VPC enables you to set up a reasonably isolated section of the AWS Cloud where you can deploy AWS resources at scale in a virtual environment.
- Amazon Kinesis:- Gain timely insights by leveraging Amazon Kinesis to collect, process, and analyze data in real-time, helping you react quickly. Key features inside AWS Kinesis are cost-efficient processing of streaming data at scale, and the option to choose tools best fit for your application.
- Amazon Auto-scaling:- The AWS Auto-scaling solution monitors your apps and automatically tunes capacity to sustain steady, predictable performance at the lowest possible price. Seamlessly configure application scaling abilities for various resources across multiple services almost instantly.
- Amazon IAM (Identity and Access Management):- AWS Identity and Access Management provides secure access and management of resources in a secure and compliant manner. By leveraging IAM, you can create and manage users and groups by allowing and denying their permissions for individual resources.
- Amazon SQS (Simple Queue Service):- AWS SQS is a fully managed message queuing facility enabling you to decouple and scale microservices, distributed systems, and serverless apps.
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk:- Elastic Beanstalk is an AWS service with easy-to-use deployment and web scaling capabilities developed with Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Node.js, Ruby, Go, and Docker on servers like Apache, Nginx, Passenger, and IIS.
Dynamo DB:- DynamoDB is a document database with key-value structuring that delivers single-digit millisecond performance at scale. Amazon ElastiCache:- ElastiCache is an AWS service that effortlessly sets up, runs, and scales popular open-source, in-memory data storage in the cloud.
- Amazon Redshift:- Redshift is a data warehouse service offering industry-leading performance and seamless provisioning, that supports cost-effective data analysis on standard SQL.
- Amazon Sagemaker:- SageMaker is a full-fledged management service providing developers and data scientists with the resources to build, train, and deploy machine learning models rapidly.
- Amazon EFS (Elastic File System):- Elastic File System is an AWS service offering a simple, scalable, fully managed elastic NFS file system for use with AWS cloud services and on-prem resources.
- Amazon Cloudwatch:- CloudWatch on AWS is a monitoring and observability service designed for DevOps engineers, developers, site reliability engineers, and IT managers.
- Amazon Chime:- Chat, meet, and place business calls on Chimes communication service inside and outside of your application, all on a single platform.
- Amazon Cloud Directory:- Cloud Directory allows you to develop durable cloud-native directories for data hierarchy structuring along multiple dimensions. Users can build directories for a variety of use cases, including organizational charts, course catalogs, and device registries.
- Amazon Cognito:- AWS Cognito administers a control access dashboard for onboarding users through sign-up, and sign-in features to their web and mobile apps.
- Amazon Inspector:- Inspector provides automated security assessment to enhance the security and compliance of apps deployed on AWS. AWS Inspector automates security audits to reveal vulnerabilities, exposures, and deviations.
You can download the AWS Services List PDF using the link given below.