Advantages of Green Technology PDF
Download the Advantages of Green Technology PDF in high quality and printable format. In this PDF you will find the all information about the Advantages and Disadvantages of Green Technology. This is edition of Monu Bhardwaj and Neelam. The PDF size is only 95.4 KB and completed n only 4 pages.
Green technologies encompass various aspects of technology which help us reduce the human impact on the environment and create ways of sustainable development.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Green Technology
ADVANTAGES OF GREEN TECHNOLOGY
- Does not emit anything harmful into the air
- Can bring economic benefits to certain areas.
- Requires less maintenance so you don’t have to shell out a lot of money to operate it
- Renewable which means we will never run out.
- Can slow the effects of global warming by reducing CO2 Emissions
DISADVANTAGES TO ADOPTING GREEN TECHNOLOGIES
- High implementing costs.
- Lack of information.
- No known alternative chemical or raw material inputs
- No known alternative process technology
- Uncertainty about performance impacts
- Lack of human resources and skills
You can download the Advantages of Green Technology PDF format using the link given below.