ACR Performa Form Haryana PDF
ACR (Annual Confidential Report) Performa Form is used in Haryana, India, to assess the performance of government employees. It provides a structured framework to evaluate an employee’s competence, work ethic, and overall performance throughout the year. You can download the ACR Performa Form Haryana PDF from the given link link below at the bottom of this page.
ACR Form and Performa (Mandatory Details)
The ACR Performa Form in Haryana typically includes sections for personal details, job responsibilities, achievements, attendance, integrity, leadership qualities, communication skills, professional development, and other relevant criteria. Supervisors or reporting officers utilize this form to provide an objective assessment of an employee’s strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
Important Instructions for Filing the Annual Confidential Reporting (ACR)
The following prescribed time schedule for writing Annual Confidential Report (ACR) may strictly adhere to:-
- The Reporting Authority must write the report before 15th April.
- The Reporting Authority must record its comments before 30th April; and
- The Accepting Authority must record its acceptance before 15th May.
- The Reporting Authority should use the prescribed terminology for each item and write one of the choices in the box-block mentioned against these items.
- The Reporting Officer should record Adverse remarks’, if any, in the column at Sr.No.10 and nothing be written along with the box-block meant for Grading only.
- While recording remarks on ‘integrity’ in the column at Sr. No. 9, instructions contained in para 4 of consolidated instructions regarding Confidential Reports, read with the instructions No. 61/20/85-S(1), dated 12-12-85 must be gone through carefully.
- The Reporting Officer should make a mention of any defects noted and any punishments inflicted on the employee or written warning(s) issued to him, during the period under report to give a correct picture of his work and conduct.
- The Report should be a true and objective assessment of the employee’s ability and character as reflected in his day to day official work during the period under report.
- Signature in full along with date be put up by the Reporting/Reviewing /Accepting Authorities.
- Before writing the Annual Confidential Report, the reporting/Reviewing Authorities should read carefully the instructions given in the end of this form.
- Unless otherwise specified to the contrary the Reporting Authority should make use of one of the grading, i.e. ‘Outstanding’, ’Very good’, ‘Good’, ‘Average’, ‘Below Average’, in the box-blocks provided against each column.
Check more details about this form by clicking on link haryanafood.gov.in
Download the ACR Performa Form Haryana in PDF format online from the link given below.