100 Science Quiz Questions with Answers PDF
100 Science Quiz will help learners for preparing competitive examinations and will be able to score better as all the resources required to study General Science are provided here. We tried to simplify the complexities of some of the topics in the form of questions and answers so that preparation becomes easy for the students.
Preparing for various competitive exams is never an easy task. But, the difficulty level is reduced if you have some good books and practice papers. So, we are providing 100+ GK Questions and Answers on General Science that will help you to understand the basic concepts of science and even help you get a good score with sufficient practice questions for each topic.
100 Science Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Which of the following is a large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart?
2. Which of the following is not a member of the vitamin B complex?
C. Folic acid
D. Ascorbic acid
3. Fungi are plants that lack……..
B. Carbon dioxide
D. None of these
4. What makes a reptile a reptile?
A. Cold blooded
B. Warm Blooded
5. Which blood vessels have the smallest diameter?
6. Which of the following is an air-borne disease?
C. Pink eye
D. None of the above
7. A yellow dust appears on the fingers, whenever we touch the middle of a flower. These tiny yellow grains are one of the most precious substances in nature because they contain the secret of plant life. What is this dust called?
8. Which organ of the body produces the fluid known as bile?
C. Gall bladder
9. Which of the following hormones is a steroid?
10. Which one of the following is not a function of the liver?
A. Regulation of blood sugar
B. Enzyme activation
11. Which of the following is/are the main functions of Lymphocytes?
1. Produce antibodies
2. Produce antigens
3. Produce White Blood Cells
A. Only 1
B. Both 2 and 3
C. Both 1 and 3
D. 1, 2 and 3
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Insulin is a fat-storage hormone that is released by the pancreas and regulates metabolic processes.
2. Melatonin is produced by the pineal gland in the brain which controls sleep and wake cycles.
Choose the correct answer
A. Only 1
B. Only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
You can download the 100 Science Quiz Questions with Answers PDF using the link given below.