Download YSR Aarogyasri Hospitals List PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
YSR Aarogyasri Hospitals List
Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance scheme is unique in its applicability since no other State/ government agency has provided universal health coverage to the poor. The choice of hospital for treatment is with the patient. The entire process from the time of conduct of health camps to the screening, diagnosing , treatment, follow- up and claim payment is made transparent through online web based processing to prevent any misuse and fraud. The scheme is complimentary to facilities available in government hospitals and put together provides Universal Health Coverage to BPL population including Prevention, Primary care and In-Patient care. All the Primary Health Centres (PHCs) which are the first contact point, Area/District Hospitals and Network Hospitals, are provided with Help Desks manned by VAIDYA MITHRA’s to facilitate the illiterate patients.
- To provide free quality hospital care and equity of access to BPL families by the purchase of quality medical services from an identified network of health care providers through a self-funded reimbursement mechanism (serviced by Trust).
- To provide financial security against catastrophic health expenditures.
- To strengthen the Government Hospitals through demand-side financing.
- To provide universal coverage of health for both urban and rural poor of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Geometry of Health Insurance Coverage
- Population coverage (Breadth of Universal Health coverage) The beneficiaries of the scheme are the members of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families as enumerated and photographed in White Ration Card linked with Adhar card and available in Civil Supplies Department database.
- Financial coverage (Height of Universal Health coverage) The scheme shall provide coverage for the services to the beneficiaries up to Rs.5 lakh per family per annum on a floater basis. There shall be no co-payment under this scheme.
- Benefits Coverage (Depth of Universal Health Coverage)
The scheme is designed in such a way that the benefit in primary care is addressed through free screening and outpatient consultation both in the health camps and in the network hospitals as part of scheme implementation.
The scheme shall provide coverage for the 2434 “Listed Therapies” for identified diseases in the 30 categories – Are listed on the website: www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
Package includes the following services:
- End-to-end cashless service offered through an NWH from the time of reporting of a patient till ten days post discharge medication, including complications if any up to thirty (30) days post-discharge, for those patients who undergo a “listed therapy(ies).
- Free OP evaluation of patients for listed therapies who may not undergo treatment for “listed therapies.
- All the pre-existing cases under listed therapies are covered under the scheme.
- Food and Transportation.
You can download the YSR Aarogyasri Hospitals List in PDF format using the link given below.