Download Yoga Institutes & Gym Guidelines PDF for free from mohfw.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Yoga Institutes & Gym Guidelines
To contain the spread of COVID infection, the lockdown was imposed, which is now being gradually relaxed in a phased manner. Yoga and physical activity are important for health & well-being, it has been decided to open yoga institutes and gymnasiums from 5th August 2020. Yoga Institutes and gymnasiums shall adhere to protocols and prevention measures outlined in this document to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The generic preventive measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These measures need to be observed by all (members, visitors & staff) in these places at all times. These include:
- Individuals must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet as far as feasible.
- The use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times within the premises. However, during yoga exercise or exercising in gymnasiums, as far as possible only a visor may be used. Use of mask (in particular N-95 masks) during exercise may cause difficulty in breathing.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be practiced wherever feasible.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves the strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to state and district helpline.
- Spitting should be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App shall be advised to all
For more details download the Yoga Institutes & Gym Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.