Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana PDF
Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Scheme “Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana (VKY)” has been included as a Central Sector Scheme in the Annual Plan of Ministry of Tribal Affairs with an initial allocation of Rs. 100.00 Crore for 2014-15. Necessary formalities of appraisal and approval of the Scheme has been done and the Scheme has been formally launched for implementation on 28.10.2014 by the Ministry.
The VKY is broadly a process, aiming at overall development of tribal people with an outcome-base approach, which would ensure that all the intended benefits goods and services to the tribal people through various programmes/schemes of Central and State Governments covered under the respective Tribal Sub-Plans actually reach them by way of appropriate convergence.
Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana – Objectives
- Improving the quality of life in tribal areas
- Improving the quality of education
- Qualitative and sustainable employment for tribal families
- Bridging infrastructure gaps with focus on quality
- Protection of tribal culture and heritage
Component of Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana (VKY)
- Qualitative & Sustainable Employment.
- Quality Education & Higher Education.
- Accelerated Economic Development of tribal areas.
- Health for all.
- Housing for all.
- Safe Drinking Water for all at doorsteps.
- Irrigation facilities suited to the terrain.
- All Weather Roads with connectivity to the nearby town/cities.
- Universal Availability of Electricity.
- Urban Development.
- Robust institutional mechanism. (ITDAs/ITDPs)
- Promotion and conservation of Tribal Cultural Heritage
- Promotion of Sports in Tribal Areas.
You can download the Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana PDF using the link given below.PDF's Related to Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana