Download Uttarakhand Unlock 2 Guidelines PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Uttarakhand Unlock 2 Guidelines
The Uttarakhand government has further relaxed norms under Unlock 2.0 for people entering from other states, especially for very important persons (VIPs) from the central and state government, judiciary, and legislative members who have been exempted from quarantine.
- The registration documents shall be verified at border check posts. Passengers entering the state from non-high load Covid-19 infected cities shall be home quarantined for 14 days.
- Passengers from high load Covid-19 infected cities, irrespective of the mode of travel, will have to undergo a period of seven-days of institutional quarantine, and home quarantine each. They will have the option of choosing a government (non-payment basis) quarantine center or paid quarantine facility.
- Pregnant ladies, seriously-ill people, senior citizens above the age of 65 years or those accompanied by children below 10 years of age shall be exempted from institutional quarantine and permitted to stay in home quarantine for 14 days.
- Giving further relaxations to people the government said all inbound asymptomatic persons traveling for a short visit of up to seven days in the state for “exceptional and compelling reasons such as a death in the family, serious illness, visiting parents, or any other reason of personal distress, as assessed by the district nodal officer in coordination with health authorities shall be exempted from being quarantined, but will be allowed to move outside their homes.
- The guidelines further mention that the Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and para-military forces “shall make their own arrangement” for institutional quarantine for officers, personnel and family members visiting for high load Covid-19 infected cities.
- For tourism purposes, all asymptomatic persons traveling from other countries will have to undergo a period of seven-days of institutional quarantine along with seven-days of home quarantine. In the case of “exceptional and compelling circumstances”, home quarantine may be permitted for 14-days to asymptomatic persons.
- All hotels, bed and breakfast, homestay and hospitality services shall be allowed to open in the state except for those in containment zones. Hotel management should ensure that bookings for people from other states are made for a minimum of seven days.
- Hotels outside containment zones will also be allowed to serve liquor only as room service and not in the bars.
Download the Uttarakhand Unlock 2 Guidelines in PDF format online from the link given below.