Download Unlock -1 Guidelines for Offices After Lockdown PDF for free from mohfw.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Unlock -1 Guidelines for Offices After Lockdown
Specific Preventive Measures for Offices:-
- Entrance to have mandatory hand hygiene(sanitizer dispenser)and thermal screening provisions.
- Only asymptomatic staff/visitors shall be allowed.
- Any officer and staff residing in containment zone should inform the same to supervisory officer and not attend the office till containment zone is de notified. Such staff should be permitted to work from home and it will not be counted as leave period.
- Drivers shall maintain social distancing and shall follow required dos and don’t related to COVID-19. It shall be ensured by the service providers/ officers/ staff that drivers residing in containment zones shall not be allowed to drive vehicles.
- There shall be provision for disinfection of the interior of the vehicle using 1% sodium hypocrite solution/ spray. A proper disinfection of steering, door handles, keys, etc. should be taken up.
- Advise all employees who are at higher risk i.e. older employees, pregnant employees and employees who have underlying medical conditions, to take extra precautions. They should preferably not be exposed to any front-line work requiring direct contact with the public.Office management to facilitate work from home wherever feasible.
- All officers and staff / visitors to be allowed entry only if using face cover/masks. The face cover/mask has to be worn at all times inside the office premises.
- Routine issue of visitors/temporary passes should be suspended and visitors with proper permission of the officer who they want to meet, should be allowed after being properly screened.
- Meetings, as far as feasible, should be done through video conferencing.
- Posters/standees/AV media on preventive measures about COVID-19 to be displayed prominently.