UCO Bank RTGS | NEFT Form
UCO Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF is an application form issued by the UCO bank to the account holder to transfer the amount from one account to another account online. RTGS and NEFT systems in UCO bank will work on all days except on Sundays and common National Holidays across the states.
The Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer system (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical, and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitters account in a particular bank to the beneficiary account in another bank across the country.
UCO Bank RTGS NEFT Form – Offline Procedure
Download UCO Bank NEFT RTGS Form PDF: Applicants may obtain this form from the nearest branch of UCO Bank or the bank’s official website i.e. https://www.ucobank.com. This UCO Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF can also be directly downloaded using the link at the bottom of this page.
Details to be Mentioned in RTGS NEFT Form: Amount to be remitted, Account no. to be debited, Name of the beneficiary bank, Name of the beneficiary customer, Account no. of the beneficiary customer, Sender to receiver information, if any.
Submit the form: After carefully filling this form and attaching the necessary documents, submit the form to the UCO bank branch in which you have an account.
- RTGS/NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaves
- And any other documents
UCO Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF – Why Use
- Online NEFT / RTGS makes it easier to transfer funds on time and without the need for any kind of paperwork.
- There is no threat of money being stolen or cheques being forged since all the process is done online.
- Huge sums of money can be transferred easily, making it easier for companies to run their business smoothly.
- Helps company manage their business capital in a much better way.
- There are lesser chances of counter-party default.
UCO Bank NEFT RTGS Form PDF Highlights
|Type of Form
|RTGS NEFT Application Form
|Name of Bank
|Uses of Form
|Online Transfer of Funds
|Minimum limit is Rs. 2 lakhs for RTGS, No minimum limit for NEFT
|UCO Bank NEFT Form Hindi PDF
|UCO Bank RTGS Form PDF Download Link