Training Manual for Organic Farming PDF
Training Manual for Organic Farming PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Organic farming is production of food grains and develop a management system without the use of synthetic off-farm inputs like pesticide, insecticide, urea fertilizer etc. Total chain of Organic Farming is completely based on organic compound or rely upon on-farm agronomic, biological and mechanical methods like crop rotations, crop residues, animal manures, off-farm organic waste, mineral grade rock additives and biological systems.
Components of Organic Farming
Major components of organic farming are as follows:
– Crop rotation
– Maintenance and enhancement of soil fertility through biological nitrogen fixation
– Addition of organic manure
– Use of soil microorganisms
– Crop residues
– Biogas slurry
– VermiCompost to enhance soil microbes and deliver plant nutrients
– Cover cropping to fix nitrogen
By understanding these components you can easily start Organic Farming. To download Training Manual or Guide for Organic Farming in pdf format click on link given below or visit alternate link for detailed reading.