TNEB Name Transfer Form Tamil PDF
TNEB Name Transfer Form Tamil PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
TNEB name transfer in the electricity bill can arise for anybody and at any time. So, it is crucial for everyone to know the process of name change in electricity bills. To change the name on the electricity bill, such as when the previous homeowner dies and house ownership transfers to their children or when you move to a new home.
TNEB Name Transfer Form Tamil PDF – Online Procedure
- Visit the official website at https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/nsconline/nametransfer.xhtml
- You will be required to fill in the consumer number region code.
- Then, you will have to choose the reason for the name transfer, such as:
- Due to death
- Due To Settlement/Partition/Sale/Gift without Consent Letter
- Due To Settlement/Partition/Sale/Gift with Consent Letter
- After choosing the category, you will be required to attach the filled and signed the required documents
- If you select the Owner type as Joint property, then you’ll be required to attach the “Consent Letter from Co-owner in Form-5 which is not mandatory.
Documents Required for TNEB Name Transfer Form PDF
- Consumer No.
- Copy and original of the payment receipt of last electricity bill
- Attested copy of the sale deed of the premises to prove ownership
- Copy of last tax receipt for the premises
- Copy of card issued by electricity board (as applicable)
- An indemnity bond on stamp paper (Value as advised by authorities and can be easily sourced from any notary office)
- NOC from the individual in whose name the meter is currently in
- Attested copies of address and ID proof
- Aadhaar card
You can download the TNEB Name Transfer Form Tamil PDF using the link given below.