Download Telangana Rythu Bhima Scheme Guidelines/Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Telangana Rythu Bhima Scheme Guidelines/Application Form
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial relief and security to the family members/dependents of the deceased farmer (Pattadar) in case of his/her death. In Telangana, the majority of the Farmers are small and marginal and farming is the sole source of livelihood to them.
Eligibility: Pattadar Passbook holders in the State of Telangana who are between the ages of 18–59 years as on 15th August 2018.
In the case of new farmers (Pattadars) getting admitted into this Scheme during a Policy Year, the Government will affect the insurance on their lives by paying a full yearly premium and furnishing the data to the Corporation on a monthly basis ii. In the case of insured farmers (Pattadars) losing Land on account of any the reason, the insured member will continue to get insurance coverage till the next annual renewal date.
The sum assured is Rs.5,00,000 (Rupees Five Lakhs) payable to the nominee(s) designated by the insured.
The premium payable in respect of the members is Rs. 1925/- per annum per member plus GST as applicable is to be paid extra and at present, it is 18%.
Download the Telangana Rythu Bhima Scheme Guidelines/Application Form in PDF format using the link given bellow.PDF's Related to Telangana Rythu Bhima Scheme Guidelines/Application Form
- Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form 2021 West Bengal PDF
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- NABARD Schemes 2021-22 PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना प्रीमियम चार्ट | APY Contribution Chart PDF
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF