Telangana Lockdown Guidelines PDF
Telangana Lockdown Guidelines PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Telangana’s government on 30th May decided to extend the lockdown for 10 more days in the state starting from May 31. The daily relaxation period extended from 6 am to 1 pm.
Telangana Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao has taken the decision to allow the relaxation time till 1 pm and those who go out after the relaxation time will be given another hour to reach home, i.e. until 2 pm.
Telangana Lockdown Guidelines
During the lockdown period, the following regulations and measures shall be enforced:
- Passenger vehicles shall be regulated at the State borders and only passengers with E-passes will be permitted. However, movement of commodities shall be permitted without any restrictions
- All public transport services including TSRTC buses, SETWIN, Hyderabad Metro, taxis, and auto-rickshaws will be permitted from 6.00 AM to 2.00 PM only.
- Operation of all Inter-State bus and transport services including those by private operators shall stand suspended.
- Every person who is required to observe home isolation shall strictly observe the same failing which he/she will be liable for penal action and shifted to a Government isolation facility.
- Private shops/establishments/offices are permitted to function during the exempted hours with staff strength as per their requirements, duly following the Covid norms.
- All Government, as well as private establishments, shall make payment of wages/salaries fully to the workers/employees including those working under contract and outsourcing basis. Any violation will be viewed
seriously and will invite penal action under relevant Act(s).
- Marriage gatherings will be permitted with a maximum of 40 persons.
- In funeral / last rites, a maximum of 20 persons will be allowed.
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public worship.
- All gatherings including Social / Political / Religious / Sports /Entertainment / Academic / Cultural are prohibited.
- All Anganwadi centers shall remain closed. Children and pregnant women / lactating mothers will be provided a take-home ration during this period.
- All pregnant women who are expected to deliver during the period will be listed, monitored, and assisted by medical staff to ensure institutional delivery.
- Temporary police check posts shall be set up at suitable locations to ensure strict compliance with the above orders
For Permitted Activities download the Telangana Lockdown Guidelines PDF format using the link given below.