Download Tamilnadu Playground Re-opening Guidelines PDF for free from thehindu.com using the direct download link given below.
Tamilnadu Playground Re-opening Guidelines
The Tamil Nadu government has issued a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the reopening of playgrounds and stadiums under the control of the Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) after the opening of the playground under the control of Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu in view of Covid-19
- Handwashing with liquid soap/sanitizer should be provided at the entrance of the playground
- People should be allowed inside the playground after thermal scanning for body temperature.
- Wearing the mask is mandatory and has to be worn at all times inside the playground.
- Spitting inside and outside the playground is strictly prohibited.
- Concerned Stadium Officers and Coaches will assess the capacity of each playground, only 100 members can be permitted initially to maintain social distance,
- Visitors from the containment zone are not permitted to enter the playground
- People should carry their water bottles with them.
- Toilets in the playground should be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- The functioning of the playground may be permitted for restricted hours and people should be allowed on a batch basis in case of a bigger playground. Stadium Officers and Coaches can regulate by the issue of a token.
For more details download the Tamilnadu Playground Re-opening Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.