Syndicate Bank Atal Pension Yojana Application Form PDF
Syndicate Bank Atal Pension Yojana Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Atal Pension Yojana (APY) is a government-run pension system that is available to all Indian citizens, with a concentration on the unorganized sector.
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) administers APY on behalf of the National Pension System (NPS).
Syndicate Bank Atal Pension Yojana -Benefits
- The APY allows any Indian nationals between the ages of 18 and 40 to apply for a pension after reaching the age of 60.
- The person applying for the scheme’s benefits must have contributed for at least 20 years.
- Individuals who have enlisted in the Swavalamban Yojana will be automatically moved to the Atal Pension Scheme.
Syndicate Bank Atal Pension Yojana – How to Open The Account
- At your local bank branch, complete up and submit the APY registration form.
Give your bank account number, Aadhar number, and phone number.
- At the time of opening the account, your first payment will be collected from your associated bank account.
- You will receive an acknowledgment number/PRAN number from your bank.
Subsequent contributions will be taken from your bank account automatically.
Syndicate Bank Atal Pension Yojana – Download Form
The account opening form for the Atal Pension Yojana can be simply accessed offline at a participating bank branch near you. Alternatively, the Atal Pension Yojana subscription form is available online via a variety of banking websites, including those of most major Indian banks (both private and public-sector). The application form can also be downloaded following the link given below.