Download SUHRID MLA Health Assistance Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
SUHRID MLA Health Assistance Form
This is an Application form for providing financial assistance to the patient’s fas assistance for the treatment of various critical diseases given by the MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID), Govt. of Assam.
In this form, you have to mention the details of the patients like Name of the patient, DOB, Guardian Name, Address, Active Mobile, Bank account details, Caste, Qualification, Details of the disease, and medical for which benefit is sought and other details.
- PAN Card
- Votar Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognised Educational Institution
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer
General Rules for applying this SUHRID Scheme
- One time financial assistance up to Rs. 10000/- per course may be granted to patients as assistance for the treatment of various critical diseases with the limit in exceptional cases Rs. 20000/-
- Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one financial year.
- Any benefits under the scheme should not be repeated to the same beneficiary in the subsequent year.
- The beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s family nor his/her relative nor any Govt. employee or his/her dependents.
- Hospitals recognized under Assam Clinical Establishment Act will be considered over and above Govt. Hospitals.
SUHRID MLA Scholarship Guidelines – Download PDFPDF's Related to SUHRID MLA Health Assistance Form