Strength of Materials By Dr. R.K. Bansal PDF
Strength of Materials By Dr. R.K. Bansal PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Strength of Materials” has been written by Dr.R.K.Bansal is such a simple and easy-to-follow language that even an average student can understand easily by self-study.
This book consists of topics such as Simple stresses and strains, Principal stresses and strains, Strain energy, Centre of Gravity, Shear Force, bending moment, Deflection of Beams, retaining wall and Dams, Torsion, Thin cylinders, and Thick cylinders, Columns, and Struts, Riveted and welded joints and many more.
Strength of Materials Book Contents
- Simple Stress and Strain
- Elastic Constants
- Principle stresses and strains
- Strain energy and impact loading
- Center of gravity and moment of inertia
- Shear force and bending moment
- Bending stresses in beams
- Shear stresses in beams
- Direct and bending stresses
- Dams and retaining walls
- Analysis of perfect frames
- Deflection of beams
- Deflection of cantilever
- Conjugate beam method propped cantilevers and beams
- Fixed and continuous beams
- Torsion of shafts and springs
- Thin cylinders and spheres
- Thick cylinders and spheres
- Columns and struts
- Riveted joints
- Welded joints
- Rotating discs and cylinder
- Bending of curved beams
- Theories of failures
- Objective type questions
Download the Strength of Materials PDF using the link given below.