Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram PDF Download in Sanskrit for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram Sanskrit
Vishnu Sahasranama or Vishnu Sahasranamam, is a list of 1,000 names of Vishnu, the main deities in Hinduism, and the supreme God in Vaishnavism. It is also one of the most sacred and popular stotras in Hinduism. Download Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram Book Sanskrit to Hindi translation in pdf format or read online for free by clicking the link provided below.
The Vishnu Sahasranama has been the subject of numerous commentaries. Adi Shankara wrote a definitive commentary on the sahasranāma in the 8th century which has been particularly influential for many schools of Hinduism even today. Parasara Bhattar, a follower of Ramanuja, wrote a commentary in the 12th century, detailing the names of Vishnu from a Vishishtadvaita perspective, in the book titled Bhagavath Guna Dharpanam (or Bhagavad Guna Dharpana, meaning reflections of the Lord’s qualities)
Also Read –
- शुक्र स्तोत्र | Shukra Stotram PDF in Hindi
- पितृ स्तोत्र | Pitru Stotra PDF in Hindi
- శ్రీ కాలభైరవ సహస్రనామ స్తోత్రం | Kalabhairava Sahasranama Stotram PDF in Telugu
- कालभैरव सहस्रनाम स्तोत्रम् | Kalabhairava Sahasranama Stotram PDF in Sanskrit
- ગરુડ પુરાણ | Garud Puran PDF in Gujarati
- विश्वकर्मा स्तोत्र | Vishwakarma Stotram PDF in Sanskrit
- गरुड़ पुराण सम्पूर्ण कथा | Garud Puran PDF in Hindi
- कनकधारा स्तोत्र | Kanakadhara Stotram PDF in Hindi