SRCWC Internship Program Form Uttar Pradesh
The applicant shall apply to SRCWC for an intern program in the given format. Best efforts shall be made by SRCWC to allocate the applicant topic of research or the internship project from the various programs/schemes under the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Uttar Pradesh in his or her area of interest. However, it will subject to the length of internship applied for and the vacancies available.
Instructions SRCWC (State Resource Centre for Woman and Child) Internship Program Form:-
- The internship program with SRCWC will be of two kinds:-
- Research on topics pertaining to women and children, including field visits in UP, data collection, data validation, analysis, and documentation/report writing.
- Work as an intern in one of the Homes run by the department or programs/schemes of the state government of UP pertaining to women and children like “Apki Sakhi Asha Jyoti Kendra/One Stop Centre”.
- After receiving the topic of the internship and research, an individual intern or researcher has to submit a detailed proposal for carrying out an internship and research before the Research Review Ethical Committee. The Research Review Ethical Committee will finalize the process including the methodology of the program.
- The internship program will be conducted through two sessions per year. There will be a maximum of 100 interns per session, who shall be awarded an internship at a time
- For each internship session, the allocation of subject and reporting office will be decided by SRCWC. The number of seats can be revised by the SRCWC at any point of time as per the need.
- By merely applying for the internship program does not ensure the applicant’s entry into the program.
- All research work undertaken by the interns will go through the Research Review Ethical Committee.
- Each intern will be eligible for Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Rupees) as travel allowance per month. The travel allowance will be provided to the intern, only after getting a satisfactory report from the concerned reporting officer each month.
- After the successful completion of the internship program, a final report shall be submitted by the applicant on the due date. After the examination of the final report by the SRCWC, the applicant will have to make a presentation on his/her topic before a panel of experts. On a successful presentation, a certificate of the internship will be issued by SRCWC.
- Any plagiarism, false data, unconfirmed facts, if detected in the final report by SRCWC, shall disqualify the intern from being awarded the certificate of completion.
- The final report submitted by the applicant shall be the property of the SRCWC and would not be published by the applicant in any journal without the permission of SRCWC.
- You shall be informed about the acceptance of your application along with the details of the internship program and the terms and conditions via the email address mentioned in your application. Communication with the office of SRCWC regarding internship or your application shall not be entertained by any other medium, other than email.
- Sign the undertaking below and also complete the identity card format given below. The Identity card will be issued by SRCWC for the applicant on successful acceptance of the application for an internship.
Download the SRCWC Internship Program Form Uttar Pradesh in PDF format using the link given below.