Shops and Establishment Registration Form Goa
Shops and Establishment Registration Form Goa PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
The Shops and Establishment Registration Form in Goa is a pivotal document required for businesses operating within the state. This form serves as an official declaration of the establishment’s existence and outlines important details about its operations.
The form typically begins with basic information such as the name, address, and type of establishment. It also includes specifics about the owner or proprietors, including their contact information. The registration process typically involves submitting this form along with necessary documents to the relevant government department.
Shops and Establishment Registration Form Goa (Documents Required)
- Trade Licence/NOC from Panchayat (not provisional.Provisional NOC will not be entertained)/ Self Declaration by the employer on stamp paper
- Premise Document (House Tax copy or Lease Agreement or Sale Deed or Gift Deed or NOC from the landowner (On Rs. 50 Stamp paper, notarised)
- Identity Proof (PAN card, Driving License, Aadhar card, Passport copy, etc;)
- Partnership Deed(In case of Partnership firm) and Registration Certificate from Registrar of Firms
- Memorandum / Article of Association (In case of Private Limited company) and Registration Certificate from Registrar of Companies along with a list of Board of Directors
- Authority Letter for signature on application (In case of Private Limited company)
- Food and Drug Licence copy (In case of a hotel, restaurant eating joints, etc.)
- Excise Licence copy (In case of Bar and restaurant)
- Licence from mining department / Licence from tourism department (In case of sand materials)
- RBI authority letter (In case of money exchange)
- Form XXV (Notice of Shops/Establishment)
- Form XXIV (Notice of close day or a change in the close day)
- Form XXVIII (List of holidays)
Download the Shops and Establishment Registration Form Goa in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.