Self Declaration Form Kerala Police Lockdown
Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs has allowed the interstate movement of migrant workers, pilgrims, students, and other persons stranded at different places in the country in accordance with the standard protocols for receiving and sending such persons along with their registration and with mutual consents of states.
The GOI has further ordered for screening of the stranded persons for determination of symptoms of Covid and has permitted the movement of asymptomatic persons only.
Kerala police issue Self Declaration Form Kerala Police Lockdown, now Passengers are now expected to carry a self-declaration or affidavit while traveling to vaccination centers or for buying essential goods.
- All District Collectors will issue movement passes for stranded persons along with a health certificate in self-declaration format.
- District Administration as per the requirement will designate the centers/ offices for medical screening and issuing the passes. Wide publicity about the locations of designated centers/ offices may be given by District Collector.
- The medical screening will be limited to convey the asymptomatic status of the person, and the contact history with Covid-19 confirmed cases will be recorded certificate as per declaration by the person.
- This is a Declaration form that can be used for traveling from one place to another, for exams, and others in which you state that you are not infected with any kind of disease.
- A vehicle pass will also be issued along with the movement pass mentioning the Vehicle Number and a permissible number of persons as per social distancing norms. The social distancing norms for a bus/ Van are half of the seating capacity. Maximum 4 passengers will be allowed in a 5 seater car and 5 passengers in case of a 7 seater car. Social distancing norms shall be strictly followed all along the journey.
- Sanitizers and Masks shall be used by the passengers.
Self Declaration Form Covid-19 – Apply online
This is a Self Declaration for local travel, and it cannot be used to cross the District borders. Please note that frivolous self-declaration and violation of self-declaration will be viewed seriously, and strict action will be taken.
Download the Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala in PDF format using the link given below.
Also, Check – Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala in Malayalam