Download Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala PDF for free from cdn.s3waas.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs has allowed the interstate movement of migrant workers, pilgrims, students, and other persons stranded at different places in the country in accordance with the standard protocols for receiving and sending such persons along with their registration and with mutual consents of states. The GOI has further ordered for screening of the stranded persons for determination of symptoms of Covid and has permitted the movement of asymptomatic persons only. The movement is allowed by cars and buses with social distancing norms in seating. It has been further ordered for the receiving/ destination states to assess the health status of arriving persons with a view to containing the infection/spread of the disease.
- All District Collectors will issue movement passes for stranded persons along with a health certificate in self-declaration format.
- District Administration as per the requirement will designate the centers/ offices for medical screening and issuing the passes. Wide publicity about the locations of designated centers/ offices may be given by District Collector.
- The medical screening will be limited to convey the asymptomatic status of the person, and the contact history with Covid-19 confirmed cases will be recorded certificate as per declaration by the person.
- This is a Declaration form that can be used for traveling from one place to another, for exams, and others in which you state that you are not infected with any kind of disease.
- A vehicle pass will also be issued along with the movement pass mentioning Vehicle Number and a permissible number of persons as per social distancing norms. The social distancing norms for a bus/ Van are half of the seating capacity. Maximum 4 passengers will be allowed in a 5 seater car and 5 passengers in case of a 7 seater car. Social distancing norms shall be strictly followed all along the journey.
- Sanitizers and Masks shall be used by the passengers.
- The movement pass issued shall be valid for beginning journey within two days from the date of issue of pass. A record and database will be maintained by the District collector. A daily report will have to be submitted to the state War room operational in Secretariat.
Self Declaration Form Covid-19 – Apply online
This is a Self Declaration for local travel, and it cannot be used to cross the District borders. Please note that frivolous self-declaration and violation of self-declaration will be viewed seriously, and strict action will be taken.
Download the Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala in PDF format using the link given below.
Also, Check – Self Declaration Form Covid-19 Kerala in Malayalam