SBI General’s Critical Illness Policy Brochure PDF
SBI General’s Critical Illness Policy Brochure PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Critical illnesses frequently strike without warning, and as a result, they can be financially devastating as well as mentally exhausting. As a result, the SBI Critical Illness Health Insurance plan provides the to the insured.
This plan is tailored to battle 13 of the most frequent critical illnesses, with features that make life easier for both the insured and their beneficiaries.
Benefits of SBI General’s Critical Illness Policy
- This plan provides coverage for 13 of the most serious conditions.
- A 15-day trial period is available.
- Section 80D of the Income Tax Act exempts premiums paid to this plan from income tax.
- This policy is for 1 year or 3 years.
- Medical Screening
- Applicants who are over the age of 45 are eligible. Accepted applicants will be reimbursed for half of their medical expenses.
Rs. 2 lakh is the minimum amount. Rs. 50 lakh is the maximum amount. For first-time applicants over 60 years old, a maximum cap of Rs.15 lakh applies. Based on the proposer’s income, non-working insureds will receive 50% of the sum insured up to a maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs.
To know more about the SBI General’s Critical Illness Policy, download the PDF file following the link given below.