Revised 26AS Form PDF
Revised 26AS Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
In Budget 2020-21 a new Section 285BB in the Income Tax Act was inserted to implement revised Form
26AS. In that effect, CBDT has notified new FORM 26AS [Annual Information Statement] via Notification No
30/2020 dated 28th May 2020, Rule 31AB has been omitted and Rule 114-I has been inserted after Rule 114-H
to share annual financial information in respect of each taxpayer not only of taxes paid by of TDS/TCS or
- This form will also have mobile no, email I’d, and Aadhar no. of the taxpayer.
- Information on this form 26AS will not be an onetime affair at year-end. This will be a live 26AS, as this will be updated regularly within 3 months from the end of the month in which such information is received.
- The revised 26AS Form is more comprehensive and informative and will be a complete profile of the taxpayer for a particular year
- The implication of this new form 26AS will be that banks, financial institutions or any other authority or customer, buyer, etc. while carrying out due diligence of the person/corporate, concerned will now ask for form 26AS so as to be sure that there are not any major issues about such as person/corporates.
- As a result of the introduction of New 26AS now it will be difficult for any taxpayer to hide information from any bank / financial institution/ authority about any proceedings against under any law or tax demand, tax disputes, etc.
Download the Revised 26AS in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.