Download Relwood Brochure PDF for free from relwood.in using the direct download link given below.
Relwood is a trademark or the raw material which is used to make wooden sheets and various products which can be uses in our day to day life. Relwood used in a wide range of wood and plywood replacement applications, according to a statement by RIL- Reliance Industries Limited.
Applications of Relwood
Relwood can be used in various products like:
- Decking – RelWood™ decking gives you the feel of tropical wood without the hassles of maintenance. It is resistant to weather, termites, fungus and borer and is also slip resistant. It does not splinter or crack even after many years of use. It is UV Resistant, Water Proof, Termite Proof, Skid Resistant, Natural Feel and Touch.
- Facade & Cadding – With the RelWood™ you can bring diversity of design to your home means you can change the complete look of your house. As RelWood™ has been specially developed for outdoor areas and it can sustain even under aggressive weather conditions making possible a variety of façade applications. It is completely waterproof and does not swell, splinter, shrink or crack.
- Indoor Flooring – By applying Relwood you can give a complete different flooring impression. Its unique wood like look, low maintenance and ease of installation brings a richness of colour and design to your home. Because of the advanced processing of natural fibre in its composition, it becomes skid resistant. You can also create a bathroom floor using RelWood™.
- Furniture – The material properties of RelWood™ including water proof nature, high screw withdrawal resistance, high resistance against fungal decay, termites and borers and resistance to graying are added advantages to its wood like look and feel. Moreover, it can also be worked upon like wood. The edge of RelWood™ UPB does not need any specific processing and can be finished just like the surface.
- Doors & Louvers – It can be used to make any kind of doors like bathroom doors, kitchen doors, living room doors etc.
- Garden – RelWood™ impresses with its unique properties not only with its longevity but also in feel, look and the diversity of potential applications. It is especially suited for outdoor applications including garden louvres, balustrades, fences and even planter boxes. RelWood™ does not contain any wood components and will therefore not gray.
- Ceiling & Roofing – Unlimited creativity, minimum maintenance. Go ahead and create impressive roofs and ceilings using RelWood™. Due to its specific properties, once installed, RelWood™ needs hardly any care or maintenance. It has a high Grade 1 classification against fungal decay.
Download Relwood Brochure in pdf format or check application of Relwood online for free using direct link provided below.
– Relwood India Facade & Wall Cladding Installation Guide PDF
– Relwood Decking Installation Guide PDF
– Relwood Indoor flooring Installation Guide PDF
– Relwood Associates & Distributor PDF