Property Return Form 2023 PDF
Property Return Form 2023 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Property Return Form PDF contains the particulars of all assets and liabilities of the public service servant either in his/her own name or in the name of any other person. The return should include details in respect of assets/liabilities of the spouse and dependent children as provided in Section 44 (2) of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013.
Every government employee is required to pay an annual property return. Employees in the public sector except peons need to fill out the annual property return form to declare their assets and liabilities under the Lokpal act. In terms of Sub Rule 4 (e) of Rule –16, every employee once every year has to submit a return of immovable property inherited/owned/ acquired, the employees are, therefore, required to submit the return on 1st January every year and also submit a return in respect of movable properties.
Property Return Form PDF 2023 – How to Apply
- Visit the official website https://intrahry.gov.in/
- If you are filling out the annual poverty return then you need to register yourself on the website.
- Considering you have already registered to the website. Once you reach the home page of the website click on the login option.
- Once you successfully log in to the website go to the main menu & hit the property return option.
- Once you click the property return option you will see the property declaration form, select the financial year and fill in the information of your immovable properties.
- Please note that if you have joined the public sector in the financial year no need to file old property returns.
You can download the Property Return Form PDF using the link given below.