Praja Palana Application Form
Telanana Government has launched a new scheme Praja Palana Application Form PDF. download from the link given at the bottom of this page. This scheme has been launched to accept applications and address the grievances regarding the 6 guarantee schemes launched by the government of Telangana.
తెలంగాణ ప్రభుత్వం అభయహస్తం ప్రజా పాలన దరఖాస్తు పేరుతో అప్లికేషన్ ఫారం నుంచి సిద్ధం చేసింది సర్కారు. అయితే.. ఒక్కో పథకానికి ఒక్కో అప్లికేషన్ పెట్టుకోవాల్సిన అవసరం లేకుండా.. అన్నింటికీ ఒకే దరఖాస్తు పెట్టుకునేలా సిద్ధం చేసింది. మొదట కుటుంబ వివరాలను నింపాల్సి ఉంటుంది. ఈ కుటుంబ వివరాలలో.. కుటుంబ యజమాని పేరుతో మొదలై.. పుట్టిన తేదీ, ఆధార్ కార్డు నెంబర్, రేషన్ కార్డు నెంబర్, మొబైల్ నెంబర్, వృత్తి, కులంతో పాటు కుటుంబ సభ్యుల వివరాలు కూడా నింపాల్సి ఉంటుంది.
Praja Palana Application Form PDF Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Praja Palana Scheme, Abhaya Hastham, TS 6 Guarantee Scheme
|Government of Telangana
|To apply for various schemes
|Citizens of Telangana State
Praja Palana Program Features
- Public Grievances will be accepted in all villages and Municipal wards
- The Dates of this program are from December 28 to January 6th, 2024
- The government officials will visit all the households as part of this program
Application Window: 28th December to 06th January 2024
Praja Palana Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Officers will first distribute application forms for 6 guarantee schemes to the eligible beneficiaries by 28th December.
- Grama Sabhas will be conducted in every village and municipal ward
- People have to submit the application forms filled along with relevant documents at Grama Sabhas.
- Once Forms are collected, Officials will give receipts to the public.
- Post the scrutiny of the applications, the government will identify the eligible beneficiaries and sanction the schemes.
Prajapalana Scheme Application Form
As we all know the Congress government had already announced six guarantee schemes in the state of Telangana and is all set to implement these within 100 days of the government formation. Two of these are already implemented.
The current schemes declared by Congress are as below
- Mahalakshmi scheme:
- Monthly financial assistance of Rs 2,500 for women.
- Gas cylinders at a subsidized cost of Rs 500.
- Free travel for women on TSRC buses
- Congress Rythu Bharosa:
- Farmers including tenant farmers will receive Rs 15,000 annually per acre.
- Agricultural laborers will also receive Rs 12,000 per year.
- An additional bonus of Rs 500 for cultivation of paddy crops.
- Telangana Cheyutha:
- Existing Monthly pension shall be enhanced to Rs 4,000 for the elderly, PWD, single woman, widow, and all other weaker sections being covered.
- Rs 10 lakh insurance coverage to be provided under the Rajiv Arogyasri scheme.
- Gruha Jyothi:
- Under this scheme, eligible households will receive 200 units of free electricity.
- Indiramma Indlu:
- House site shall be provided for free of cost and Rs 5 lakh shall also be given for the construction of homes for the poor without pakka houses.
- Additionally, a 250 sq yards plot shall be given to all Telangana movement fighters.
- Yuva Vikasam:
- Students will receive Vidya Bharosa Cards worth Rs 5 lakh to meet the requirements of graduates.
- Telangana International Schools will be established in every Mandal.