PNB Atal Pension Yojana Application Form PDF
PNB Atal Pension Yojana Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Atal Pension Yojana is a pension plan aimed mostly at unorganized workers such as maids, gardeners, and delivery boys. The former Swavalamban Yojana, which was not well received by the public, was replaced by this scheme.
The scheme’s purpose is to ensure that no Indian citizen in their old age has to concern about illness, accidents, or diseases, providing a sense of security. Employees in the private sector or those who work for a company that does not offer a pension plan can also apply for the program.
Eligibility for PNB Atal Pension Yojana
To be eligible for the Atal Pension Yojana, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 40 years old.
- Contributions should be made for at least 20 years.
- You must have a bank account that is connected to your Aadhar number.
- A valid mobile phone number is required.
What is the procedure for applying for the Atal Pension Yojana?
To take advantage of the APY, follow these procedures.
- The scheme is available at all nationalized banks. You can open an APY account with any of these banks.
- Forms for the Atal Pension Yojana are accessible both online and at the bank.
- The form can be downloaded from the official website.
- Complete the application and send it to your bank.
- If you haven’t previously done so, supply a valid mobile phone number.
- Make a photocopy of your Aadhaar card and send it in.
- When your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation message.
To apply for the scheme, download the PNB Atal Pension Yojana Application Form PDF following the link given below and taken a print of it and submit it along with the required documents in the nearby PNB brank branch.PDF's Related to PNB Atal Pension Yojana Application Form