PMAYG Guidelines Hindi PDF
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना – ग्रामीण ग्रामीण आवास योजना है और भारत में नरेंद्र मोदी सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई कई योजनाओं में से एक है। प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना – 23 मार्च 2015 को नरेन्द्र मोदी सरकार द्वारा एक कैबिनेट बैठक में ग्रामीण को मंजूरी दी गई थी। ग्रामीण आवास योजना देश भर के ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में 2022 तक सभी के लिए आवास प्राप्त करने में मदद करेगी।
The main aim of the PMAY-G scheme is to provide a pucca houses with some of the basic amenities. This scheme is meant for people who do not own a house and people who live in kutcha houses or houses which are severely damaged. At present, the minimum size of the houses to be built under the PMAY-G scheme has been increased to 25 sq. mt. from 20 sq. mt.
Guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY G)
- Government to construct 1 crore pucca (permanent) houses for the rural poor in the next three years.
- A total of 4 Crore homes would be constructed under PMAY-G in rural areas across the country by the year 2022.
- The scheme is expected to boost job creation in rural areas.
- The project will be implemented in a span of three years from 2016-17 to 2018-19 with a budget of Rs. 81,975 crore.
- Of the total estimated expenditure, Rs. 60,000 crore will come from budgetary allocations and the remaining through Nabard.
- The cost of unit (house) assistance is to be shared between central and state governments in the ratio 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for north-eastern and hilly states.
- Beneficiaries of the rural houses would be chosen according to data taken from the Socio-Economic Caste Census of 2011
- An allowance of Rs. 120,000 in plain areas and Rs. 130,000 in hilly areas will be provided for the construction of homes.
- The unit size will be enhanced from the existing 20 sq.mt. to up to 25 sq.mt. including a dedicated area for hygienic cooking.
- Provision of toilets at Rs. 12000/- and 90/95 days of unskilled wage labour under MGNREGA over and above the unit cost.
- Funds will be transferred electronically directly to the account of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary would be facilitated to avail loan of up to 70000 rupees for construction of the house which is optional.
- Special Projects to be sanctioned to states based on situational exigencies and special needs.
- NEW UPDATE: Home loans up to Rs. 2 Lakh taken in 2017 for maintenance or up-gradation of homes under PM Awas Yojana – Gramin will receive interest subvention of 3%.
The scheme is also expected to generate employment in the rural areas, especially in the construction sector which is currently the 2nd largest employers in India. Check PMAY-G Scheme FAQ’s for more details about the scheme
Download the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) Guidelines in PDF format online from the link given below.