NITI Aayog Report 2022 PDF
NITI Aayog Report 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you NITI Aayog Report 2022 PDF to help you. NITI Aayog Report 2022 PDF has been released by the NITI Aayog from its official website http://niti.gov.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
NITI Aayog is developing itself as a State-of-the-art Resource Centre, with the necessary resources, knowledge, and skills, that will enable it to act with speed, promote research and innovation, provide strategic policy vision for the government, and deal with contingent issues.
NITI Aayog Report
NITI Aayog was formed via a resolution of the Union Cabinet on 1 January 2015. It is the premier policy think tank of the Government of India, providing directional and policy inputs. Apart from designing long-term policies and programmes for the Government of India, NITI Aayog also provides relevant strategic and technical advice to the Centre, States, and Union Territories.
NITI Aayog is developing itself as a state-of-the-art resource centre with the necessary knowledge and skills that will enable it to act with speed, promote research and innovation, provide strategic policy vision for the government, and deal with contingent issues. It is supported by an attached office, Development Monitoring and Evaluation Organisation (DMEO), a flagship initiative, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and an autonomous body, the National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development (NILERD).
NITI Aayog’s entire gamut of activities can be divided into four main heads:
- Policy and Programme Framework
- Cooperative Federalism
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Think Tank, and Knowledge and Innovation Hub
Niti Aayog Objective
- To evolve a shared vision of national development priorities, sectors and strategies with the active involvement of States.
- To foster cooperative federalism through structured support initiatives and mechanisms with the States on a continuous basis, recognizing that strong States make a strong nation.
- To develop mechanisms to formulate credible plans at the village level and aggregate these progressively at higher levels of government.
- To ensure, on areas that are specifically referred to it, that the interests of national security are incorporated in economic strategy and policy.
- To pay special attention to the sections of our society that may be at risk of not benefiting adequately from economic progress.
- To design strategic and long-term policy and programme frameworks and initiatives, and monitor their progress and their efficacy. The lessons learned through monitoring and feedback will be used for making innovative improvements, including necessary mid-course corrections.
- To provide advice and encourage partnerships between key stakeholders and national and international like-minded think tanks, as well as educational and policy research institutions.
- To create a knowledge, innovation and entrepreneurial support system through a collaborative community of national and international experts, practitioners and other partners.
- To offer a platform for the resolution of inter-sectoral and inter departmental issues in order to accelerate the implementation of the development agenda.
- To maintain a state-of-the-art resource centre, be a repository of research on good governance and best practices in sustainable and equitable development as well as help their dissemination to stake-holders.
- To actively monitor and evaluate the implementation of programmes and initiatives, including the identification of the needed resources so as to strengthen the probability of success and scope of delivery.
- To focus on technology upgradation and capacity building for implementation of programmes and initiatives.
- To undertake other activities as may be necessary in order to further the execution of the national development agenda, and the objectives mentioned above.
Download the NITI Aayog Report 2022 PDF using the link given below.