NCF 2005 PDF
NCF (National Curriculum Framework) 2005 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The National Curriculum Framework 2005 (NCF 2005) is the fourth National Curriculum Framework published in 2005 by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) in India. Its predecessors were published in 1975, 1988, 2000.
NCF (National Curriculum Framework) 2005 serves as a guideline for syllabus, textbooks, and teaching practices for schools in India. The NCF 2005 has based its policies on previous government reports on education, such as Learning Without Burden and National Policy of Education 1986–1992, and focus group discussion
NCF 2005 PDF
The NCF was framed Considering the articulated ideas in the past such as
- To shift learning from the rote method.
- Connecting knowledge to life outside the school.
- To integrate examination into classroom learning and make it more flexible.
- To enrich the curriculum so that it goes beyond textbooks.
- Nurturing an overriding identity informed by caring concerns within the democratic polity of the country..
NCF focused on
- Learning without burden to make learning a joyful experience and move away from textbooks to be a basis for examination and to remove stress from children. It recommended major changes in the design of the syllabus.
- To develop a sense of self-reliance and dignity of the individual which would for the basis of social relations and would develop a sense of nonviolence and oneness across the society.
- To develop a child-centered approach and to promote universal enrollment and retention up to the age of 14.
- To inculcate the feeling of oneness, democracy, and unity in the students the curriculum is enabled to strengthen our national identity and to enable the new generation to reevaluate.
- J. P. Nayak has described equality, quality and quantity as the elusive triangle for Indian education.
- With respect to social context, NCF 2005 has ensured that irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and sex all are provided with a standard curriculum.
Download the NCF (National Curriculum Framework) 2005 PDF using the link given below.