Download MoHFW National Guidance to Blood Transfusion Services in India PDF for free from mohfw.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
MoHFW National Guidance to Blood Transfusion Services in India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) has released Second Interim National Guidance to Blood Transfusion Services in India in light of Covid-19 pandemic. These guidelines includes following points:
- Exclusion criteria for donors to maintain blood safety, infection control measures etc.
- Criteria for post donors care
- Recommendation on testing of blood and blood components for COVID-19, pathogen reduction technologies etc.
- Incorporation of the guidance issued by NBTC to state blood transfusion councils for promotion of voluntary blood donation to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on blood collection.
- Incorporation of communications from ministry of home affairs for promotion of voluntary blood operation.
- Guidance to maintain bloodstock at blood centre in accordance to the blood requirement of the region.
- Collection of convalescent plasma
- Information on MoHFW helpline and tollfree number for COVID-19
Download MoHFW National Guidance to Blood Transfusion Services in India from official website in pdf format or check online using direct link provided below.