MMDU Prospectus 2020-21 PDF
MMDU Prospectus 2020-21 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Since its establishment in 1993, Maharishi Markandeshwar Trust (MMT) has banked upon innovation and passion to make the process of education valuable as well as relevant in sync with global competition. In fact, the Trust has gone out of its way to rope in the best practices in the area of education which is so very evident in the ever-increasing influence and popularity of MM(DU), the leading and vibrant university under MM Trust. MM(DU) is known for its high employability quotient courses, world-class faculty, state-of-the-art infrastructure and larger than life success stories of its alumni.
The admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the University on payment of Rs.1200/- (US$ 35 in case of NRI/Foreign Nationals). Those who want the admission Forms by post should send DD of Rs.1250/- in Favour of the Registrar of the University. The admission form can also be downloaded from the website of the University. However, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs.1250/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
Important Instructions for filling up the Admission form
The Admission Form for admission to any course, duly completed in all respects, must be accompanied with the following documents:
- A recent passport size photograph pasted at the space provided on the Admission Form with two additional copies to be attached with the form.
- Self-attested copies of Matriculation/Secondary/Senior Secondary School
Certificate or a Certificate of its equivalent public examination showing the
candidate’s date of birth.
- Self-attested copies of the certificates of having passed/appearing in the
qualifying examination from t h e Univesity / College/School /Institution l last attended by the candidate.
- Character Certificate reporting on the interpersonal/social Behavioral pattern of the applicant issued by the School/ College/ Institution last
attended by the candidate.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM for statistical information or for getting the benefit of relaxation in age or marks in the qualifying examination or for reservation of seat, wherever applicable.