Download MHA Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines 17 May 2020 PDF for free from mha.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
MHA Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines 17 May 2020
Guidelines on the measure to be taken by Ministries/ Department of Government of India. State/UT governments and State/UT Authorities for containment of COVID-19 in the country up to 31st May 2020.
The Following Activities shall remain to Continue to remain prohibited throughout the country:
- All Domestic & international air travel of passengers expect for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulance, and for security purpose.
- Metro Rail Services will remain closed.
- Schools, Colleges, educational /training/coaching institutions, etc will remain closed.
- Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality services, except those meant for housing health/police/Government officials/healthcare workers/standard persons including tourists and for quarantine facilities and running of canteens of bus depots, railways stations, and airports.
- All Cinema halls/ Shopping Complex/ Gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, threats, bars, and auditoriums, etc.
The Following Activities shall be permitted with restrictions, except in the containment zones:
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of the state/UT’s involved.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the state/UT’s involved.
- Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for movement of persons as mentioned in Annexure I shall continue to operate.