MG Astor Brochure
MG Astor Brochure PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
MG Astor has entered one of the most competitive segments in the Indian automotive industry. The Astor is almost identical to the MG ZS EV from the outside. From the inside, the Astor gets a host of additional features and two new petrol engines. It will be rivaling the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq and Volkswagen Taigun.
MG Astor comes with safety features such as Lane Departure Prevention, Automatic Emergency Braking. The MG Astor will get a segment-first personal AI as well as Autonomous Level 2 technology.
MG Astor Some Features
- The MG Astor will get over 80 internet-based features.
- The new SUV gets hawk eye LEDs, 17-inch dual-tone alloys.
- 6-way power seat
- Steering feel adjustment: Normal, urban and dynamic
- 10.1-inch infotainment system
- 7-inch digital cluster
- Panoramic sunroof
- PM 2.5 filter
- Electric parking brake
- Heated ORVM
- Digital Key using Bluetooth
MG Astor Engine Options
- The SUV will be available in two power-train options.
- The first is a turbo petrol 1349cc power-train that can produce 220Nm of torque and 140PS power it will be available with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- The second is a VTi-Tech 1498cc petrol engine mated to a manual transmission or 8-speed CVT.
MG Astor Safety Features
The company claims the SUV will comes with 27 safety features. The car gets up to 6 airbags. Autonomous Level 2 allows features like Lane Keep Assist, automatic braking to avoid a collision. It gets intelligent headlamp control and reversing assist.
For further details, download the MG Astor Brochure PDF using the link given below.