Manipur Voter Form 6 PDF
The Manipur Voter Form 6 is main document that allows eligible citizens in the state of Manipur to apply for inclusion in the electoral roll as a new voter. It is basic step in exercising your right to vote and participating in the democratic process.
It’s mandatory to complete the Manipur Voter Form 6 accurately and provide valid supporting documents to establish your eligibility as a voter. By doing this, you ensure that you can exercise your right to vote and participate in the democratic process in Manipur.
Manipur Voter Form 6 Download
- Application for Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll for First time Voter OR on Shifting from One Constituency to Another Constituency.
- The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency in which he seeks registration. The name of the constituency should be mentioned in the blank space given for the purpose.
- The applicant applying as a first-time voter or due to shifting from another constituency should tick the appropriate box, given for the purpose and fill the complete details in the DECLARATION portion, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected at the initial stage itself.
- Fields for providing particulars in items (a) to (i) are mandatory and therefore complete information should mandatorily be given against the appropriate item
- A recent passport size Colour Photograph of specification (200 DPI resolution with 3.5c.m x3.5 c.m ) should be pasted in the space provided for this purpose in the Form.
- A copy of any of the following documents should be attached as a proof of ordinary residence: –
- Bank / Kisan / Post Office current Pass Book; or Ration Card; or Passport; or Driving License; or Income Tax Assessment Order; or Latest rent agreement; or Latest Water / Telephone / Electricity / Gas Connection Bill for that address, either in the name of the applicant or that of his / her immediate relation like parents, etc.; or Any post letter/mail delivered through Indian Postal Department in the applicant’s name at the address of ordinary residence.
- If the Applicant is applying for fresh registration for the /first time and he is above 21 years of age on the qualifying date of the year and his name is not included in the electoral roll anywhere in India, then a declaration has to be given in the format as per annexure III otherwise his application is liable to be rejected.
- Whenever the name of any Indian Citizen is included in the electoral rolls for the first time, new EPIC will automatically be issued without any separate application and delivered to him free of cost, through speed post under proper acknowledgment.
Download the Manipur Voter Form 6 in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.