Maharashtra Unlock 4.0 Guidelines PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Maharashtra Unlock 4.0 Guidelines
Maharashtra Govt. announcing ‘Unlock 4’ guidelines, the Maharashtra government announced a significant easing of restrictions, including lifting restrictions on the inter-district movement of persons and goods and raising attendance in its offices. Hotels and lodges will be allowed to operate at 100 percent capacity from September 2, but schools, colleges, cinema halls, and swimming pools will continue to remain closed till September 30.
- All non-essential shops will be allowed to continue as per relaxations and guidelines issued from time to time. Liquor shops will continue to operate.
- Hotels and lodges will be allowed to operate at 100% capacity. The separate SOP will be issued for necessary precautions to be taken while operating these establishments.
- All-State Governments offices (excluding Emergency, health & Medical, treasuries, disaster management, police, NIC, Food & Civil Supply, FCI, N.Y.K., Municipal Services) to work with the following strength
- Group A and Group B Officers at 100% strength in the entire State of Maharashtra.
- The staff other than Group A and Group B officers: i) To attend the office with 30% strength or minimum 30 employees whichever is more, in Municipal corporations of MMR Region including MCGM, Municipal Corporations of Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, and others as may be notified from time to time. ii). To attend the office with 50% strength or a minimum of 50 employees whichever is more, in the rest of Maharashtra
- A Vigilance Officer will be appointed in every office for ensuring the norms like social distancing, face coverings, etc. to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
- All private offices may operate up to 30% strength as per requirement. However, all the employers will take sensitization programs to educate the employees to take adequate precautions on returning home so that vulnerable groups especially the elderly is not affected. A Vigilance Officer will be appointed in every office for ensuring the norms like social distancing, face coverings, etc. to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Staggering of office timings should be encouraged and only work-related movement will be allowed.
- There shall be no restriction on Inter-District movement of persons and goods including those for cross land-border trade under Treaties with the neighboring countries. No separate permission/approval / e-permit will be required for the vehicles and the persons traveling therein for such movements.
- Passenger movement by private bus / mini-bus and other operators will be allowed.n The SOP for the same will be issued by the Transport Commissioner, Maharashtra.
Activities Not Allowed
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will remain closed till September 30, 2020. Online/distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres (including that in malls and market complexes), bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places.
- International Air travel of passengers, except as permitted by MHA.
- Metro Rail.
- Social /political/ Sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions and other large congregations.
For more details download the Maharashtra Unlock 4.0 Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.