Mahalaxmi Application Form
Telangana Government has introduced the Mahalaxmi Scheme that aims to provide financial assistance of 2500 Rs for women of Telangana State who are the heads of their families, gas cylinders at 500 Rs, and Free RTC bus travel across Telangana.
The Mahalakshmi Scheme offers inclusive benefits without imposing any religious restrictions. Eligibility extends to women from BPL card families, allowing them to access the scheme’s advantages.
Mahalaxmi Application Form Overview
|Maha Lakshmi Scheme
|Indian National Congress party Telangana, 2023
|Financial assistance of 2500 Rs, Availability of Gas Cylinders at 500 Rs, and Free TSRC Bus travel across Telangana
|Not announced yet
|Mode of application
|Last Date of Application
|Mahalakshmi Scheme helpline number
|Will be updated soon
Mahalakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The scheme does not impose any religious restrictions. Women who belong to families with BPL cards are eligible to avail themselves of the benefits of the Mahalakshmi scheme.
- In Telangana, It is predicted that around 10 million women will get cash assistance through the Maha Lakshmi scheme. The eligible beneficiaries will get a cash benefit of 2500 Rs monthly, credited directly to their bank accounts.
For Cash Assistance
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a resident of Telangana.
- The applicant must be the woman head of the family.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family.
- The applicant must be married.
- Only one woman from a family can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant’s family should have a family income of less than 2 lakh per annum.
A woman who satisfies all the above criteria will be eligible for the Mahalakshmi cash assistance scheme. The eligible applicant must be ready with the required documents to get registered once the scheme launches officially to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
For the cylinder at a subsidized price of Rs. 500
- The applicant should hold a BPL card
- Must be a resident of Telangana
- Gas connection receipt
Families who hold BPL cards can get benefits under this scheme. The Gas cylinders will be provided to these families at the subsidized price of 500 each. The applicant can register themselves with the required documents especially the BPL card to avail of the scheme.
For Free RTC Bus Travel for Women
- No eligibility criteria for Maha Lakshmi Scheme free RTC Bus Travell for women
- All women belonging to Telangana State are eligible to avail of the Free RTC bus travel for women.
Documents Required for Mahalakshmi Scheme Form
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Gas connection proof
- The mobile number attached with the Aadhar
How to Apply for the Mahalaxmi Application Form
- Firstly download the Mahalaxmi Application Form from the link given at the bottom of this page.
- Take a printout of that Application form
- attach your passport-size photo in the top right corner of the first page
- On the First page, you need to enter your Family details and the village details
- On the second page, you will see the Mahalakshmi Scheme at the top of the page
- there you need to right mark on the given blank to avail of Rs.2500 financial assistance
- in the second given block also need to right mark to avail of a Rs. 500 LPG Subsidy
- finally, submit the application form to the gazetted officer of your village
- the gazetted officer will provide the acknowledged receipt as a reference.