Download Ladli Laxmi Scholarship Yojana Details PDF for free from ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Ladli Laxmi Scholarship Yojana Details in Hindi
The objective of this scheme is to bring a change in the negative approach of the society towards the birth of a girl child. Additionally, the key initiative was to improve the sex ratio, educational as well as the health status of the girl children. After an overall success of the scheme, other states also adopted and implemented the same for the upliftment of girl children.
Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Scheme
Here is a list to know who will be eligible to get the benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana:
- The girl child whose parents are a native of Madhya Pradesh. The parents of the girl child must not be paying any kind of tax to the Government
- In the case of a second girl child, the parents who have adopted family planning can get the benefits of the scheme
- The lump-sum amount of Rs.1 lakh gets released only when the registered girl child is not married before the age of 18 years
- In case the girl leaves her education in between, she will not be eligible to get any benefits of the scheme
- Two girls from a family will be benefited under Ladli Laxmi Yojana. However, in case the girls are twins then the third girl child will also get the benefit
- The scheme stands valid only for the one’s people below the poverty line
- An orphan girl child can receive the benefits of this scheme only when she is adopted and the certificate of adoption is duly submitted by the family.
- Application form
- Birth Certificate of the girl child
- Residence Proof
- Photocopy of the passbook of the applicant attached with bank name, branch name, account no. etc.
- Identity Proof- Aadhaar card, Ration card
- Photograph of the beneficiary