KUK Online Exam Answer Sheet PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
KUK Online Exam Answer Sheet
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMINATIONS COMMENCING W.E.F. 13/07/2021
- The candidate shall affix his/her latest passport size photo and place his/her signature on the Admit Card.
- The candidate must check/verify the dates of examinations from the latest date-sheet placed on the University Website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in.
- The Ex-candidate will be required to register himself/herself in the college/institute as allotted to him/her in the admit card by updating his/her name, University Roll No., Class/Semester, Subjects, E-Mail ID, Whatsapp No., etc. The candidate will be required to deposit a fee of Rs. 50/- as registration charges to the concerned college/institute as allotted to him/her.
- On the basis of the registration and details submitted by the candidate, the College/Institute/Department will supply the question paper to the candidate and will also send him/her the link of Google Form for uploading the answer book.
- Before attempting the question paper, the candidate shall ensure that the correct question paper has been supplied to him/her by the College/Institute/Department concerned. No complaint for attempting wrong question paper by the candidate will be entertained later on.
- The candidate will be required to attempt full paper carrying 100% marks as per instructions printed on the question paper in his/her handwriting and the page limit would be maximum 36 pages.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she has the proper internet connectivity for whole duration of examination. The candidate who doesn’t have the proper connectivity of internet will be required to appear through offline mode in the examination.
- The candidate must use blue/black pen only while attempting the paper.
- The candidate will attempt questions serial no. wise and will write Question No. in the center of the Page so that the Question No. attempted is clearly visible. The candidate will also mark Paper Code, Page No. & Roll No. on every page of the answer-book.
- The candidate shall also place his/her signatures on every page of the Answer-Book. Answer-Book without signatures will not be entertained/evaluated.
- The candidate will save the PDF file by using a scanner or mobile app like Microsoft Office Lens/Adobe Scan/vFlat App with the file name as his/her Roll No. and enclose his/her Roll No. slip along with the Answer-Sheet as First Page and will submit his/her scanned answer book through the Google Form link only.
- The candidate will not mention his/her mobile number on the Answer-Book otherwise it shall be termed as Unfair Means Cases (UMC).
- The time allotted will be 4 hours for examination including time of receiving of question paper to uploading of Answer-Book through Google Form.
You can download KUK Online Exam Answer Sheet PDF using the link given below.