Karnataka Government Holidays List 2022 Kannada PDF
Karnataka Government Holidays List 2022 PDF Download in Kannada for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Karnataka Government has officially has released the official holiday list for the year 2022. The State Government of Karnataka has released the following days to be Gazetted and Restricted Holidays for the Government offices and Banks in Karnataka during the year 2022. Karnataka Government Holidays List 2022 PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
In this list, you can check the complete holidays from the month of January to December 2022. On these holidays the government offices and organizations remain close. All dates in this holiday list are estimated. We will update this list/page after the release of the official notification from the Karnataka Government
Karnataka Government Gazetted Holidays List 2022 | Government of Karnataka Holidays List 2022 PDF
|14-Apr-22||Dr Ambedkar Jayanti||Thursday|
|10-Jul-22||Bakrid / Eid al Adha||Sunday|
|9-Oct-22||Maharishi Valmiki Jayanti||Sunday|
|9-Oct-22||Eid e Milad||Sunday|
- This list docs not include May Day (01.05.2022), Bakrid (10.07.2022), Mahalaya Amavasye (25.09.2022), Gandhi Jayanthi (02.10.2022). Maharshi Valmiki Jayanthi / Eid-Milad (09.10.2022) and Christmas (25.12.2022) fall on Sundays.
- Government Offices will be closed throughout the State on General Holidays. However, Heads of departments should make necessary arrangements for the discharge of urgent work.
- If any of the Holidays for the festivals of the Muslim Fraternity notified above do not fall on the date notified. Muslim Fraternity in Government Service may be granted a holiday on the date of observance in view of the holidays already notified.
- Local Holiday is declared for Kodagu District only on account of Kail Muhuruth on 03.09.2022 (Saturday). Tula Sankramana on 18. 10.2022 (Tuesday) and Huthri Festival on 08.12.2022 (Thursday).
- A separate list of Holidays will be published by the (Commissioner of Public Instructions for the Education Department.
- In addition to the General Holidays, the State Government Employees may utilize any of the restricted holidays not exceeding two days during the year 2022 with prior permission from the authority who is authorized to sanction Casual Leave.
Karnataka Government Holidays List 2022 PDF
You can download the Karnataka Government Holidays List 2022 PDF using the link given below.PDF's Related to Karnataka Government Holidays List 2022