Kanyashree K2 Form 2024 West Bengal Bengali
This is an application form for One Time Grant (K2) Kanyashree Prakalpa issued by the Women and Social Welfare Department of West Bengal and this form can be obtained from the official website of the Department of Women and Social welfare or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal (DWD&SW) has designed the Kanyashree Prakalpa – a conditional cash transfer scheme with the aim of improving the status and well-being of the girl child in West Bengal by incentivizing schooling of all teenage girls and delaying their marriages until the age of 18, the legal age of marriage.
Kanyashree Scheme 2023 Details
The Government of West Bengal launched Kanyashree Prakalpa for protecting and promoting the rights of girl children of West Bengal. Kanyashree Prakalpa provides a safety net for those vulnerable families who are forced by tradition, social compulsion, or poverty, to truncate the education of their daughters and contract them to wholly illegal and dangerous marriages. The scheme improves the status and well-being of girls, specifically those from socio-economically disadvantaged families, through Conditional Cash Transfers by:
- Incentivizing them to continue in education for a longer period of time, and complete secondary or higher secondary education, or equivalent in technical or vocational streams, thereby giving them a better footing in both the economic and social spheres.
- Disincentivizing marriage till at least the age of 18, the legal age of marriage, thereby reducing the risks of early pregnancies, associated risks of maternal and child mortality, and other debilitating health conditions, including those of malnutrition.
Details to be mentioned in Kanyashree K2 Form
- School/Institution Name
- DISE Code/Equivalent Code
- Type of Institution
- Address of Institutions
- Applicants Name and Personal Details
- Application ID
- Different Abled
- Aadhaar Card
- Annual Family Income
- Permanent Address
- Bank Details
Documents Required for Kanyashree K2 Form
- Unmarried Certificate
- Annual Family Income Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
- Bank Account Details
- Parents Deceased Certificate
- And any other details
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Financial Assistance
- It is a Conditional Cash Transfer Scheme and has two components:
- K1- Annual Scholarship of Rs.1000/- (One thousand only)
- K2-One time Grant of Rs.25, 000/- (Twenty-Five Thousand only)
- Girls will be eligible for Kanyashree’s Annual Scholarship or the One-Time grant f they are studying in any one of the following institutions:
- 1) In-Class VIII or above in a school, Madrassah or equivalent course.
- 2) In a college or Vocational Training Centre, Technical Training Centre or Industrial Training Centre
- The educational institution MUST be registered in West Bengal AND recognized by the Government of West Bengal
Kanyashree Identity Card – http://wbcdwdsw.gov.in/link/
You can download the Kanyashree K2 Form West Bengal PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.