TN Govt. 1000 Rs Scheme Form Tamil
TN Govt. 1000 Rs Scheme Form PDF in Tamil read online or download for free from the official website link given at the bottom of this article.
The Tamil Nadu Government has a new scheme Kalaignar Magalir Urimai in which Rs 1,000 monthly financial assistance scheme for women was rolled out in Kancheepuram. The scheme here and distributed bank debit cards to several beneficiaries and state ministers rolled out the programme in their districts. A basic income programme, it is named after former Chief Minister M Karunanidhi and the state government has christened the assistance the “right” of women.
The government has identified as many as 1.06 crore women (1,06,50,000) as beneficiaries under the plan and the Rs 1,000 assistance is paid to beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Form PDF Overview
|Name of the scheme||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Mode||Online and Offline Mode|
Required Documents for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Form
- Aadhar card
- Resident certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
- NPHH Ration Card
Eligibility Criteria for TN Govt. 1000 Rs Scheme Form
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- Only Poor Family Women will get the benefits of the scheme.
- Candidates must be Older than 21 Years Age.
- Applicants must have their name listed in Ration Card.
- Annual Family Income can not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- Family cannot have more than 10 acres of dry land or 5 acres of wet property.
- Family use not more than 3,600 Units Power per year.
Benefits Of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Form
- The Government of Tamilnadu has launched the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Form
- Through this form, the beneficiary will be able to apply under the scheme
- This application can be made through both online and offline mode
- To apply online beneficiaries are required to visit the official website
- Beneficiaries can also download the app on their mobile phone and apply under the scheme
- Offline applications can be made through the department office
- This scheme will improve the Standard of living of the beneficiaries
You can download the Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Form PDF using the link given below.