JNV Waiting List 2023 PDF Download PDF
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) has released the JNV Class 6 Waiting List PDF from the official website https://navodaya.gov.in. Candidates whose names do not appear on the list can check the waiting list. This List is also known as JNVST Class 6 Second Waiting List 2023 and left-out seats are allotted through it.
The Students Seeking Admission to Class 6th are hereby informed that JNVST Class 6 Waiting List 2023 is yet to be announced and currently only the result is being displayed. Now Candidates who have not got a seat in First Merit List then they need to Download Navodaya Class 6 Second List and then use it for their Admission or Seat Allotment. Students work hard to get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya because of their well-known environment of education.
JNV Waiting List 2023 PDF – Overview
|School Name||JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti)|
|Event Name||JNVST Class 6 Admission 20223|
|Admission Process||Written Exam and Selection List|
|JNVST Entrance Exam Date||9 April to 30 April 2023|
|Navodaya Class 6 Entrance Result Date||8th July 2023|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|How to Check||Using Roll No|
|JNVST Selection List 2022 Date||Last Week of September 2022|
|Purpose of List||Admission is offered on the basis of the Selection List|
|JNVST Waiting List 2022 Class 6||To be Released|
|Type of Post||Merit List|
How to Download JNV Waiting List 2023 PDF
- Visit the Official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Secondly, you will see a popup screen in which you have to click on JNVST Class 6 Admissions 2022.
- Now you have to click on the JNVST Class 6 Waiting List 2023 link on the left side of your screen.
- On the next page, you can see category-wise Navodaya Second List 2023 for Urban and Rural Areas.
- Download this file and check your Name or Roll Number in it and then also note down your Rank.
- So in this way you can Check JNVST Class 6 Waiting List 2023.
You can download the JNV Waiting List 2023 Class 6 PDF using the procedure mentioned above and we will update the PDF link once released by the JNV Committee.