Download J&K Pollution Checking Center Establishment Application Form PDF for free from jk.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
J&K Pollution Checking Center Establishment Application Form
- Furnishing of Application on Application Form.
- Proof of Land/Workshop, hired or owned by the applicant and shell has to possess a parking area minimum for 5 Vehicles.
- The applicant shall have to furnish the qualification Certificate /Trade Certificate having ITI/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Motor Mechanic Trade. with one year experience
- N O C from Local Authorities.
- The Applicant shall have to Purchase Pollution Checking types of equipment from those Companies approved by the Ministry of Surface Transport.
- The applicant shall have to re-calibrate their pollution Checking types of equipment after entering into AMC.on a yearly bases.
- The applicant shall have to deposit Rs. 10000/- as a security deposit, authorization fee of Rs 7000/- & Rs 3000/- Annually as renewal fee.